My nominees for the Liebster Award:
According to Suzanne’s post, the nominees for this award are asked to answer a series of questions. Here are your questions, if you choose to answer them:
1.Where would you like to go on your dream vacation?
2. What is your preferred genre of music?
3. What is your favorite meal?
4. What happened during the happiest day that you can remember?
5. What do you do for fun?
6. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
7. If a genie came to you and said “Your wish is my command!” you would wish for . . .?
8. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
9. Besides blogging, what is your favorite hobby?
10. Do you prefer to read books or magazines?
11. What’s the last thing you think about before you go to bed at night?
My answers to Suzanne’s list of questions:
- For fun, I read, spend time with family and friends, write, make art and watch TV. Not necessarily in that order.
- On one of the happiest days I can remember, I walked into the classroom where I was assigned to substitute as a teacher’s aide for summer school. That night, I was called to work the next day, which was another of my happiest days because I was asked to continue my assignment for the rest of the summer session.
- My favorite meal depends on what’s in season and the time of year.
- On my blog, I’ll share the art I have created with family, friends, and anyone else interested in Writing. Fiber Art. Creativity.
- My preferred genre of music is Broadway music.
- If a genie came to me and said “Your wish is my command,” I’d ask for two more wishes: food and long, healthy and happy life for the people who currently do not get enough to eat so they can feed their children and unlimited access to whatever art supplies and instructions I need for my artistic efforts.
- I’ve been to Disneyland, which is a dream vacation for a lot of people. I’d go someplace where I could learn more art techniques and brush up on my music-performing skills.
- Missing a stitch when I’m weaving irritates me. LOL Then I unstitch and fix it, and no one else knows there was a mistake.
- I’ve been reading and listening to a lot of poetry. Before that, I was re-reading some of my writing and other craft magazines.
- My favorite movies include “Fiddler on the Roof.”
- I’m most proud of my sister’s children and my progress with this blog.